About the Journal
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal is an open-access journal that provides free access to the full text of all published articles without charging readers or their institutions for access. Readers have right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles in the Journal of Informatics and Communication Technology (JICT). This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
FOCUS AND SCOPE
Journal of Informatics and Communication Technology (JICT) is a peer-reviewed, scientific journal published by "Penelitian dan Pengabdian Pada Masyarakat (PPM)" Institut Teknologi Telkom Jakarta. The aim of this journal is to publish articles dedicated to all aspects of the latest outstanding developments in the fields of Informatics and Telematics (Telecommunication Technology). It will be published twice a year June and December. This journal is an Open Access Journal.
This Journal has some focus and scope in the fields of :
7. Remote Sensing
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
Articles that assign to the editor will be selected in advance on the scope and feasibility of the Editor. Then, the articles will be assigned to reviewers and will go to the next selection by Blind Preview Process. Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers. Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors for revision. The reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references. The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Journal of Informatics and Communication Technology (JICT). The editor's decision is final.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.